Submit Your Logo Ideas!
Be part of the process to design a new, "official" logo for Broadalbin-Perth! Submit your logo design ideas by Monday, Oct. 7. Here's how:
- Create your logo design using whatever medium you'd like: Pencil, crayon, marker, paint, chalk, a computer program, etc.
- Make sure your design uses only B-P colors, red, white and blue; black-and-white artwork is OK, too.
- Email your computer-generated artwork or a high-quality photo of your hand-drawn artwork to district Communications Specialist Michele Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Drop off your hand-drawn artwork at the main office of B-P High School, OR
- Mail your hand-drawn artwork to Michele Kelley at BPHS, 100 Bridge Street, Broadalbin, NY 12025
If you submit original artwork and want it back, please include your name and contact information with your submission. The artwork that is shared with committee members will not include names or other identifying marks; artists will remain anonymous.
Words of Inspiration
District logo committee members came up with this list of words to describe Broadalbin-Perth, hoping to inspire people in our community as they consider possible logo designs. Will your logo design evoke "pride" and "strength"? Or will it feel "compassionate" and like "family"?
The district logo committee includes five students representing each class at Broadalbin-Perth High School, along with the following school community members:
- Jon Aery, intermediate school art teacher
- Georgia Baldwin, district clerk and secretary to the superintendent
- Brian Henry, HS biology teacher and head coach of the boys varsity soccer team
- Tammy Staie, TLC teaching assistant, parent and member of the TLC/IS Shared Decision-Making Team
- Laurie Tambasco, parent and member of the MS/HS Shared Decision-Making Team