School counselors at Broadalbin-Perth are encouraging members of the community to focus on self-care the week of April 6-10.
Members of the school community can participate by sharing what they’re doing to care for themselves and their families on social media. Each day, the district will post suggested activities for the day’s theme on the B-P Facebook page and ask followers to share their ideas and photos of their participation in the comments. Parents, students, teachers and residents can also share their ideas for self-care on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #BPwellness and tagging the district account, @BPpatriots.
The themes for Wellness Week are:
- Monday, April 6 — Mindful Monday
- Tuesday, April 7 — Totally You Tuesday
- Wednesday, April 8 — Workout Wednesday
- Thursday, April 9 — Thoughtful Thursday
- Friday, April 10 — Fun Friday
Create your own stress ball
Breathing Techniques by Mr. Turnbull