Business of the Annual District Election
The Board of Education will appoint a qualified voter as chairperson of the Annual District Meeting and Election/Budget Vote.
The chairperson will call the Annual District Meeting to order and proceed to the following order of business:
- a) Designate the District Clerk as clerk of the election and assistant clerks;
- b) Designate tellers and/or inspectors of election as previously appointed by the Board;
- c) Read the notice of call of the election by the Clerk;
- d) Open the voting process, whether by machine or paper ballot;
- e) Close the voting process;
- f) Receive the Clerk’s report of the election results;
- g) Adjourn.