Administrative Organization and Operation
The basic principles of Administrative Organization and Operation are:
- a) The Board of Education shall formulate and legislate educational policy.
- b) Administrative regulations shall be developed by the Superintendent in cooperation with affected or interested staff members or lay persons.
- c) The Central Office staff shall provide overall leadership and assistance in planning and research.
- d) A reasonable limit shall be placed upon the number of persons with whom an administrator shall be expected to work effectively.
- e) Areas of responsibility for each individual shall be clearly defined.
- f) There shall be full opportunity for complete freedom of communication between all levels in the school staff.