In accordance with state guidance related to the COVID-19 response effort, Broadalbin-Perth is working with local child care providers to support essential personnel in our community.
Those who work in an essential job as defined in Executive Order 202.6 and need care for any child to age 18 can contact the following licensed child care providers for assistance:
- First Friends Pre-School and Daycare (Cheryl Oare, 518-883-6005)
- Wee Care Playcare (Jo Christine Wagner, 518-842-7703)
- Little Bear Daycare (Sonja Bailey, 518-842-9955)
- Memory Lane Daycare (Jessica Dicaterino, 518-866-7109)
- Sunshine Kid’s Corner (Jennifer Pirrone, 518-842-3935)
- Fulton County YMCA Playmates (Kelly Landrio, 518-848-3447)
Essential workers can also search for other child care options by program type, county and school district at the Office of Children and Family Services website.
If you have questions or need additional assistance finding child care, please call Terry LaFountain at 518-954-2621 or 518-848-4928.