The fitness center, located at the high school, offers free weights, cardio machines, and Cybex circuit training equipment. The fitness center is open to all taxpayers in the district. The cost is $10 a month and all new members must go through an orientation and training before being able to use the fitness center.
Fitness Center Rules
1. Only trained participants are permitted in the workout area; children are not allowed in the Fitness Center.
2. Middle School students must be accompanied by their coaches.
3. Proper workout attire is required.
4. Water only; all other beverages and food are prohibited.
5. When busy, 30 minute maximum on cardio equipment.
6. Rack weights and return equipment to original locations.
7. Keep equipment clean by wiping down following its use.