School district leaders at Broadalbin-Perth have learned of the following individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19:
- One person associated with B-P Jr./Sr. High School who was last on-site Tuesday, Oct. 19.
- One person associated with B-P Jr./Sr. High School who was last on-site Friday, Oct. 22.
- Seven people associated with B-P Elementary School who were last on-site Friday, Oct. 22.
- Four people associated with B-P Elementary School who were last on-site Monday, Oct. 25.
- One person associated with B-P Elementary School who was last on-site Wednesday, Oct. 27.
The district has already notified everyone known to have been in contact with these individuals.
We are committed to keeping our school community informed about COVID-19 cases in our schools. We continue to work closely with Fulton County Public Health and follow their guidance each time Broadalbin-Perth has a positive case.
Please note that privacy laws restrict us from disclosing or confirming any personally identifiable information, and the district cannot identify anyone who has tested positive. If you have additional questions or have reason to believe that you or your child has been exposed to COVID-19, please contact B-P head nurse Lori Nellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.