BPHS Daily Announcements
Friday, Sept. 20
- Seniors, make sure you are checking your email daily! You will be receiving a lot of information this year!
- Freshmen, t-shirt money ($10) is due by Friday, Sept. 20 to Mrs. Grimmick.
- If you would like to create a float for the Homecoming Parade, sign up in the school counseling office.
- Spirit Week will be Sept. 30 through Oct. 4. This year’s Homecoming theme is “B-P’s Got Game!” We are looking for suggestions for Spirit Week days. Write your ideas on a piece of paper and place them in the box located in the main office. We will collect ideas through Tuesday, Sept. 17 and announce the days by Friday!
- Order your yearbook by Sept. 30 and pay only $40! The price will go up on Oct. 1.
- Attention seniors: If you are interested in being the Board of Education student representative, please see Mrs. Bond or Mrs. Simonson.
- The Art & Hobby Club meeting has been rescheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24 in Ms. Carroll’s room. New members are welcome!
- Attention sophomores: We will have a brief meeting during advisory on Friday in the cafeteria to place our t-shirt orders for Spirit Week. Please bring $10 cash if you plan to place an order.
- Attention juniors: There will be a mandatory full-class meeting during advisory on Friday, Sept. 20. We have a number of items to discuss. You will report to advisory and then be called down to the auditorium.
- Juniors, see Mr. Jennings or Mr. Gottung for Homecoming t-shirts. They are on sale for $10 each until Monday, Sept. 23. Don’t wait!
- Seniors, if you want to order a t-shirt, give your size to Mrs. Boswell by Friday morning.
- Seniors, cap and gown orders are due Tuesday.
- Students interested in participating in STEM Club or Esports, stop by Mr. Eipp’s room to sign up by the end of the week.
- Students interested in joining Key Club should visit Mr. Eipp or Mrs. Marshall’s rooms by the end of the week to sign up.
- Students are not allowed to eat in the media center. You are welcome to come in after you eat your lunch in the cafeteria.
- The media center is not signing out computers. Students and classes are welcome to come in and use them in the media center.
- If you have a class in the auditorium, remember that there are no food or drinks allowed.