BPHS Daily Announcements
Tuesday, Jan. 28
- Students interested in playing a spring sport should sign up in the nurse’s office. Dr. Eisenberg will be here Wednesday, March 4, to complete physicals. Spring sports start Monday, March 9.
- First-semester health students, please remember to pick up your exit projects in Mrs. Campo’s room.
- Spanish Club meets during Advisory on Thursday, Jan. 30, in room 2211. The meeting is mandatory.
- There will be an FBLA meeting during Advisory on Thursday, Jan. 30, in Mrs. Bond’s classroom.
- D&D Club meets after school Friday, Jan. 31, in the media center. (Reminder there is no meeting Wednesday this week.)
- Juniors, if you are interested in attending FMCC full-time or part-time for your senior year, please sign up to meet with reps from FMCC in the school counseling office. The reps will be here Monday, Feb. 10.
- Juniors, if you’re interested in New Vision Health Careers or New Visions Education Program during your senior year, please come to the school counseling office to sign up.
- BP is once again participating in the Rise Against Hunger fundraiser this year. Money raised will be used to purchase meals for students and families all over the world. Donate during your lunch period. The grade that raises the most money will earn a sledding party at the high school.
- No students will be allowed to work in the media center during Advisory without a pass from their Advisory teacher.
- The media center is not signing out computers. Students and classes are welcome to come in and use them in the media center.
- Students are not allowed to eat in the media center. You are welcome to come in after you eat your lunch in the cafeteria.
- If you have a class in the auditorium, remember that there are no food or drinks allowed.