The BPHS yearbook is a student-produced publication for the sole purpose of preserving memories. Every effort is made to avoid errors and spelling mistakes prior to publication.
Order the yearbook online at entourageyearbooks.com. Refunds will not be issued, so please print out a copy of your receipt when ordering online so you don’t create a second order by mistake.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Message Board Forms Due – Wednesday, Jan. 22
- Drama/Winter Sports/Spring Sports Pictures – Date TBD
- All yearbook portraits must be taken by Viscosi Photography, even if you purchase your pictures from a different photographer. To make an appointment, contact John Viscosi at 518-762-2780. Learn more about senior portraits.
- If you already had a sitting, you must select your yearbook picture by calling Viscosi Photography at 518-762-2780. Leave a message with your name, school, phone number, and selection. Note, he will NOT call back. If you do not select the picture for the yearbook, he will.
Family and friends have the opportunity to write a special message to a graduating senior with a baby ad! Include up to six photos of the student along with a written message. Please take the ad size into consideration when you write your message — the more text you include, the smaller the photos will be printed.
Three ad sizes are available:
- Quarter page, $75 — message and 1-2 photos
- Half page, $100 — message and 3-4 photos
- Full page, $150 — message and 5-6 photos
Baby ad orders will not be processed without payment and all necessary paperwork. There is limited space, so ads will be placed on a first come, first served basis. If you miss the deadline, contact Mrs. Swatt; there may be additional space to accommodate your ad.
Note, Baby Ads are for seniors only!
Physical photos should be dropped off with Mrs. Swatt or mailed to BPHS Yearbook Advisor, Broadalbin-Perth HS, 100 Bridge Street, Broadalbin, NY 12025. Write the student’s name on the back of each photo. Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your order so photos may be returned in June. Make sure your photos fit in the return envelope and be sure to affix the correct amount of postage. Every effort will be made to keep your photos safe, but note that there is always a chance of damage or loss.
Digital photos (JPEGs) may be emailed to email@example.com with “Baby Ad for [student’s name]” in the subject line. If you choose to scan physical photos to send digitally, please scan each photo individually. No photo composites or collages, please.
Print a message in the yearbook for any B-P student, staff or team for only $10! All members of the B-P community are invited to purchase a 30-word message space. Message content must be appropriate. No pictures. Payment must be included with the completed form.