Are you thinking about college, but not sure how you will pay for it? Tune in for Parent University’s virtual Financial Aid presentation on Wednesday, November 18 from 6:30-7:30 p.m, co-hosted by Fulton-Montgomery Community College.
Click here to RSVP/pre-register/submit questions in advance:
This will be a virtual presentation, with two different ways to participate:
- Join us via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86245962093?pwd=RGg5SThDQ2RZdmpuTmhobDk4ZGVNUT09
- Watch on Facebook Live on the Fulton-Montgomery Community College Facebook page
Featured speakers include Rebecca Cozzocrea, the Coordinator of Financial Aid at Fulton Montgomery Community College and Mimi Eglin, Admissions Counselor at FM, with advice on what you need to know to navigate the financial aid process no matter where you choose to go to school.
Discussion topics will include:
- Types of financial aid
- Ways to minimize student loan debt
- Applying for financial aid
- Best practices
- Financial aid support specific to Fulton Montgomery
Don’t miss these other upcoming Parent University Events:
Thursday, November 19 at 6:30 p.m. – Strategies for Childhood and Adolescent Anxiety with BPES Social Workers Lauren O’Donnell and Andrea Hamill, and BPES School Counselor, Sarah Gabriel.